Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good bye Highchair!

About four months ago I put the highchair and changing table out in the mudroom, but didn't get rid of them.  It felt so freeing to have more space and now--- I've finally gotten rid of them!  No more highchair, changing table, bouncer, baby accessories, bottles, etc.  I am happy to say that baby days are great memories but not part of everyday life anymore... and I'm okay with it.  I didn't know I could feel so positive about moving on from the pregnancy/baby stage but I am looking forward to this summer- being a part of the playing instead of spectator.  With Little Lincoln being officially a toddler it will be fun to be out and about with the whole family and worry less about the baby restrictions.  This next stage looks like a fun one; so hurry up summer!

1 comment:

R said...

oh I miss it!! I better hurry up and make up my mind about having more before my youngest is in kindergarten because then I'll really be out of the baby phase.