My dear Miss Malorie asked about dad's car- "why doesn't it have a stereo in it?" I explained that a long time ago some mean people stole it and took the stereo and speakers out of it and then a nice policeman found dad's car and gave it back to us... Malorie was so upset about it, she felt so, so sad that dad had to go without a stereo now. So she decided to make him a picture to tell him that she loved him and how sorry she felt for him. She is so genuine and caring- I don't know anyone with more empathy than her.
As I was holding Carson and rocking him before bedtime the other night he said: "Mom... I love you... and I believe in 'Hemly Father and Jesus Christ" Oh, he melted my heart and spoke to my spirit with those words. I do believe he has faith-- that faith of a child that I'm supposed to have too. After that he said "and I say my prayers in the morning and at night, but not at naptime, is that okay?" The prayer he said while kneeling at his bed after that was so fun to hear: "Hemly Father, bless Cameron on his mission, bless our food, and bless Hemly and Father...." The sweet words he was trying to say are so innocent and loving. I love being a mom to this cuddly little bear.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays


No comments:
Post a Comment