Friday, November 12, 2010

Remembering Isaac

Reading is such a great past-time! --no need for a tv guide, hulu, or good weather.  It's so convienent and enjoyable anytime or anywhere.  But lately my nights have become extra late, convienent or not, because I've been reading a new book (actually there's 3 in the series) that have been cozy, inspiring, hysterical, moving, heart wrenching... the list could go on.  I want the whole world to read it!  The first one is called: Remembering Isaac, by Ben Behunin.

To have just seen it in a book store I wouldn't have given it a chance but after reading through just a few chapters it becomes obvious that everything about the book- the cover included- has some solid meaning.  I closed the first book ready to start it again.  I was borrowing the book and now intend on buying a copy for myself so I can read it again and highlight, underline and dog ear all the sentences that give off feelings I don't want to forget and make me think in a different light.

I just found a blog by the author that I've enjoyed and wanted to share: http://rememberingisaac.blogspot.com/  I hope you'll wrap up a copy of this book and put it under the tree for yourself- wish I could buy copies for everyone I know.  I truly love this book!

1 comment:

Natalie Walker said...

Ang, I bought it!! I don't get to start reading it until after Christmas because it's under my tree but SOON!