This grimace is actually a smile- hard to believe I know but he does try to smile on occasion. But this 'grumpy gus' is blossoming and maybe with it will come a smile but in the mean time he spouting new sentences all the time and it's so interesting the words he puts together! He hasn't figured out the 's' sound yet and so he's a daily source of laughter when he says 's' words...
Smarties are "Farties"
Marshmallows are "Far-Fellows"
Toothbrush is... are you ready? "Poop-brush" or "Poof-brush"
The other day I asked him if he wanted "farties" and he looked at me like what do you mean?... and said "it's not farties, it's farties!" Haha! He tries to get those darn letters right!
He's also potty training and each session on the toilet (because it turns into a long enough visit to warrant the word 'session')... he tells me stories of him and his imaginary adventures. One was that he was sitting on the toilet and fell in the toilet and I flushed him down and he was eatten by sharks-- awful I know. But I said "yep, if you poop in your pants I'll flush you down the toilet" (TOTALLY TEASING HIM) only now he reminds me daily that he'll be flushed down the toilet if he poops. Well, he was outside playing with Kaylee and the inevitable happened and of course every neighbor was outside enjoying the brief warm weather and Kaylee yells over and over "Carson is going to be flushed in the toilet!" Oh wow... what else can I say.


No comments:
Post a Comment