My baby sister Jessica has been able to live each of us sisters' dream of riding horses. She has her horse Cowboy and competed in the "Western Stampede" Royalty competition.... she had to do the walk, give a speech, answer questions and of course ride Cowboy too. It was so great to be there and both Kaylee and Malorie enjoyed it -they had to have their boots on too! (They look quite confused in the picture though). Jessica is 1st Attendant this year. I'm so proud of her! So, all summer long she will be the gorgeous girl waving and riding at all the rodeos and parades.
What a fun time in life...high school and all the extra-curricular events. One of my own favorites was DECA and going to Nationals in Florida. It took so much work to get there but was a rewarding experience as I put together funding and events for the Make A Wish Foundation- it all was for a girl with cancer, named Emily, who I had gone to school with in the past. I'll always remember those learning experiences. High School was a great time but college was even better and being out of college was the best. But now having the title of wife and mother- I don't think it gets better than this. You do have to start somewhere though, and high school is a good place to start- so Jessica enjoy it!


No comments:
Post a Comment