Monday, May 19, 2008

Babies

I can hardly wait for the two little cousins that are joining our families this fall! Natalie is having a boy and it just kills me that she's so far away-- Carson could use a playmate. We do have Tyler often enough that he's nearly family but it would be fun to get together with a new little cousin. Kamie is pregnant too and due just a month behind Natalie. I don't know if I'm any less excited about their babies and finding out if it's a boy or girl than I have been with my own pregnancies. Maybe it's because it's so fun being the aunt and gearing up to find something special to give to these new little ones and to enjoy holding new babies again. (And nope I am amazingly not baby hungry at all... I'm plenty happy with our three, often times, four little ones.)

No comments: