Thursday, May 22, 2008

Twin Tornado

We've had Tyler with us for a while now and he's walking and talking and Carson is working out how to keep up with him by perfecting his speed crawling and, wow, they are IN-TO-EVERYTHING!! I feel like all I do is manage the disaster that is left in their wake. Even with all the picking up I do, it's been so cute watching the two of them. They play together, well kind of. It's more like one plays with a toy and the other one snatches it away and then back and forth it goes- but they are completely fine with it. It's the times that I have to immobilize them to change a diaper or set them in a crib to vacuum up the trails of cherrios that gets them upset. Oh yes, and Malorie has taken it to be her personal responsibility to pick up either of the boys at the moment they are getting momentum in whatever direction they're headed. She finds it completly amuzing and the boys find it much less than fun. I think it's cute that she is trying to perfect her mothering skills, although it usually ends up with the babies screaming to be set free. If Malorie only knew that boys will have their day of pay back soon enough.

No comments: