Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Pilot

 This little pilot has big plans- he tells me "when I'm a pilot I'll take you to Disneyland Mom.... and where else should we go?"  So we have made our list of places to fly to: New York to see the Statue of Liberty, Texas to visit his cousins Mia and Crew, California to see Mickey Mouse (who is a great co-pilot in this picture) and Hawaii to swim with the fishes.  He is always talking about "when I grow up...." and reminds me of our plans for him to fly us around.  He also doesn't forget to stand up tall each and every day and say "Mom!  Do you want to see how big I am?  Look! ...I'm bigger!"  I love this little boy who is ready to grow up and fly around the world- I can envision him being brave enough to do it. 

We took him and all the kids to the Hill Airforce Museum and he was-in-heaven!  He loved every single thing about that place and especially liked how big the planes are.  Could he really be a pilot some day?

No comments: