I am so proud of Steve! He's been running his tail off and is perfecting his method of reaching any goal he sets. His latest accomplishment has been running in two half marathons. He's got high expectations for himself and I have no doubt he will succeed, he doesn't give up until he does. I see that quality in Kaylee... she's got a great role model.
I enjoy running too but much rather run on the uneven terrain of the Dimple Dell park trails that are a two minute jog from our home. I love, love, love being there as the sun is coming up and feeling the change in temperature as I go down the hills into little valleys. It smells like the mountains and feels serene. Seeing the sun come over the mountain peaks and land on the trees and beautiful scenery is one of my favorite moments. I do plan to venture out to the asphault- I got a taste of it while doing the Race for the Cure with my dear sister and sweet ward friends. It was refreshing to be out running with someone I could talk to. The 'gully' trails are accompanied by our puppy in 'running training' and are my introspective time.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays



No comments:
Post a Comment