Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To the FUTURE

Today Malorie and I were leaving a store and she randomly turned to me and said: "I think we should go to the future, we haven't been there and I think we should go there!" She was completely serious and very upset that we hadn't been there yet. Oh the sweet innocence!! I love my little Miss, she is always reminding me of all the things we should do that we haven't done in a while- go to Disneyland, the park, visit Grandma or just about anything that we're not doing at the moment that would be funner than what is presently happening... and yes the future does sound like a fun place to visit!

2 comments:

Natalie Walker said...

Hahaha!! So cute!! Does she know what "the future" is or does she think it's a place?

Laura Perkins said...

I want to go too! It would be nice just to visit once in awhile.