Can you believe it?!! I can not believe it- she's in first grade! Kaylee got up today as if it was any other day- got dressed and was ready to go. Malorie, Carson, Lincoln and I walked her to her designated line up and she waved good bye without a single look back. Wow. I was thrilled for her but my heart was broken-- she didn't need me? Really? Should I go back and double check she's okay? She had a great day and had no sweat about anything. I'm going to miss my little girl not being at home but she is so ready for this.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Can you believe it?!! I can not believe it- she's in first grade! Kaylee got up today as if it was any other day- got dressed and was ready to go. Malorie, Carson, Lincoln and I walked her to her designated line up and she waved good bye without a single look back. Wow. I was thrilled for her but my heart was broken-- she didn't need me? Really? Should I go back and double check she's okay? She had a great day and had no sweat about anything. I'm going to miss my little girl not being at home but she is so ready for this.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
First Grade!!
Can you believe it?!! I can not believe it- she's in first grade! Kaylee got up today as if it was any other day- got dressed and was ready to go. Malorie, Carson, Lincoln and I walked her to her designated line up and she waved good bye without a single look back. Wow. I was thrilled for her but my heart was broken-- she didn't need me? Really? Should I go back and double check she's okay? She had a great day and had no sweat about anything. I'm going to miss my little girl not being at home but she is so ready for this.Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays


2 comments:
she is soooo cute! I remember when Braxton started school, I felt the same way, I didn't want to leave the school just in case he needed me. But, nope... I don't even think he missed me. I guess in a way we (us moms)have done a good job at teaching our kids to be independent!lol
I can't believe our girls are in First grade? Where did time go? Your summer sounds like you had tons of fun. I am going to miss our summer days. I am in the same boat as you with Shabby Apple. I think I know what dress I am going to buy. Now I just have to go through and buy it. It is a lot of money for one dress, but I think we will look fabulous in them!!
Post a Comment