And, as you can see, she now loves it and so do I. Cute and simple- tada!!!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lincoln is getting so big, so quickly!! I feel bad that I don't get the same amount of time to enjoy him as I did with Kaylee or Malorie. But in the last week or so he's had a cold and is up a lot at night because he can't breathe, which means not much sleep for me. But, it is uninterrupted time I can just hold him and enjoy each moment of his quickly passing newborn stage.
Whenever someone in our family- grandparents, aunts and uncles included- is leaving there is usually the hand sign for 'I love you' somewhere in the waves of goodbye. Carson has caught on to what this means and tries to copy it too. This picture shows his version... it's his middle finger crossed over his index finger and he pushes those fingertips together while keeping space between the length of those two fingers. Lately, when he's playing around the house and is leaving the room I'm in he'll blow a kiss and then show me his 'I love you' sign before leaving. I don't know if I should go grab him in a big hug or sit there with tears in my eyes about how tender he is; either way I love it.
Carson LOVES his nap time and becomes cranky if he's up 5 minutes past his bed time of 7 pm. This afternoon he came and grabbed my hand and started saying his word for blanket: "na-na" (which sounds more like na-night to me). He has two special blankets, of which he must have at least one. This elmo one that's silky on one side and a green one that's silky on both sides- catch the needed texture? So, he pulled me along to his room and grabbed his Eeyore that he likes to hold on to and then stood there ready for bed. I about died laughing! He'd never gone this far before to make sure he got his nap--- I wish all the kids were that easy to get into bed!
Malorie just got her hair cut about a week ago and was NOT excited about it. She liked her hair long like Kaylee's (mostly just because that's what Kaylee has so she needed the same thing.) But with her tender head and her need to do her hair 'all by herself' she was going to get her hair cut- like it or not- because I was so tired of the "just woke up" looking hair-dos by the end of each day... well actually it took her a lot of time in the bathroom to get it looking like an insane mess of hair bows and knotted elastics everywhere - but still- enough is enough.
Kaylee, Kaylee, Kaylee. She also got her hair cut- hard to believe since it's still so long, which is just how she wanted it. Our Kayleebug is quite in love with her long locks- as would I, if mine would remain poker straight all day. She likes hers done either in a pony tail, pig tails or left long. Oh, and forget the hairbows, she's too busy playing with the boys to mess with girly frills.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
The Kids
Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays


3 comments:
OH my goodness your kids a adorable. You are such a good mom! Sounds like all is going well. How do you like your new home?
I can't believe how handsome/beautiful they all are. And how grown up!! It makes me sad to see how much I've missed. I love Mal's hair short.
I can't believe how big they look. Kids really do grow fast.
Post a Comment