Sunday, May 4, 2008

Carson Crawling!!

Watch out everyone!! Here he comes...Carson has figured out crawling and at a snail's pace has begun getting around. It makes him such a happier baby now that he can get where he wants Although by the time he gets to the all important destination his sisters have usually already moved the motiviating object farther away. The fun part about his crawl is he's almost like a chameleon. Moving back and forth, slowly figuring out his next step but then- he reaches forward, does a stomach 'crunch' and suddenly both legs scoot forward at the same time.

He also has a new 'muscle man' trick. He holds his arms out, his hands in fists, tenses up and grunts. His arms shake- like it's actually hard work, it just makes me laugh!! He does it when he's excited, upset or starving. He was showing off this new trick during Relief Society today being very loud and manly about it- so much so, that because I have to sit up front with the presidency I had to take him out so he'd quit being a distraction.

1 comment:

Natalie Walker said...

It sounds so cute how he scoots both legs at the same time. He obviously doesn't know that it is SO much harder that way!! Cute little guy, I wish I could see!