skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I've been planning my trip to see my sisters in August and I am so excited. I am anxious to be with each of them... Natalie in Texas and Julie in New York. I was going through pictures and found this one of the last trip to NY... it was such a great time! I can't wait to experience Texas with the Walker family and just enjoy the company of some of my favorite people. I miss my sisters!! I love you both.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Fam in TX and NY
Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays


3 comments:
TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! LOL
You are gonna have so much fun!!
I CAN'T WAIT!! Thanks for making the effort to come see us. It's not quite the "destination spot" like NY, but hopefully you'll like it enough that you'll want to move here with me. :) We love you too and can't wait for your visit!
Angela! Hey, it's Laura (Turpin) Widdison! I just randomly came across your blog! Oh my gosh, your family is darling. Congrats on the cuties! :)
Laura
(we have a blog at www.fuzzisfuzzy.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment