Friday, October 19, 2007

Little Miss Malorie


Malorie has been an eventful two year old this last month… she’s not a terrible two… just a busy one. One evening while at Nana Scott’s house we were all upstairs and Malorie escaped without notice and was in Mindy’s room – which is typical since there are many cute, cuddly stuffed animals to hug in there. But this time she found a bottle of nail polish and was expert enough to open it and put it on as lip stick, toe nail polish and it also is now permanently painted onto Mindy’s carpet. That cute face with big eyes and white nail polish lips will never leave my memory!!

2 comments:

janers said...

HA HA HA.

I bet you yelled, and now you laugh, that's the best part about the terrible two's!!! ;)

ang said...

You would have been so impressed about how I handled it. It took my breath away for a second but then I couldn't NOT smile. It was pretty funny!! When Kaylee put vicks ALL over herself, my bed, and door I didn't handle it quite as well. I'm improving- it takes practice and there's plenty of opportunities for that!