We've been painting and painting! The living room used to be white walls, white flooring, white tile- whew, it was hard to keep clean. So, we've tried to update the fireplace rock by changing to some darker colored walls. After three different color tries, each time thinking THIS would be the color, we got it right and love our dark, dark brown wall. The other living room walls are a caramel kind of brown- kind of a warm yellow brown. We've also painted the all white formal dining before christmas-- some of it is the same warm brown and then a cayenne orange/red color. The kitchen is now an olive green insead of....any guesses? White! (the whiteness gave us plenty of room to imagine color, and lots of it.) It's nice to have something different and we're stilling looking forward to painting quite a bit more and I hope to eliminate white floors someday. One thing at a time right?
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays



7 comments:
Love the colors.
Cute house! Like the colors!
Wow, that looks great!
I love it. It looks really great!
I love it!!! Doesn't it just give your house a new refreshing look?! Congrats on the home makeover! And congrats on 8 years as well!
Yes it is nice. Can we move into the theater room and finish that for a change :)
very nice!! I love the colors. And Happy 8 years!!!
Post a Comment