Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer Vacation Fun: found in simple ways

The kids getting their own breakfast on Saturday mornings- while I try to sleep in- they're sitting in front of a 5 inch tv watching cartoons in the kitchen.

Bear Lake trip- Steve's still got the moves on the board!


Bear Lake trip with just the gals and all the grandkids- grandma doing what grandma's do best- enjoying the grandkids!


Time to begin the harvest! The kids have helped me with cherries and apricots thus far.

At the fair petting a 6 week old camel- SO, SO, SO adorable!


Time to learn baseball with grandma!


Riding Cowboy- Carson loved it. I enjoyed being in the saddle and being able to command this big horse to do what I wanted-- speed, to a slow degree anyway. Getting out of the saddle was another issue- I was SORE for days!!


Malorie's turn on Cowboy-

Malorie saw Kaylee wearing her bike helment and needed one too!

He's still cute, even when pouting.


King and Princess of the mountain- Kaylee and Grandpa just hangin' out.


We found the school with the coolest playground and hung out all afternoon with kites, playing baseball, and fun playground toys.

1 comment:

janers said...

great pictures ang!!! thanks for sharing!