Monday, July 20, 2009

Sisters

I am so lucky to have so many sisters in my life... my three younger sisters whom I love, love, love and to that number I've been able to add Steve's three little sisters too. There's also my dear sisters who are friends from childhood, college and also my dear sisters in Relief Society- all of whom are so special and influential. But today I'm missing the companionship of my dearest, dearest- Natalie, Julie and little Jessica. Oh how great they are!! Natalie is far away in Texas with her adorable hubby and two kids and Julie is off in New York with her sweet David and two dogs and I if I could have one wish it would be to have space shrink so that they'd both just be minutes away. I do get to see Jessica when she's not busy dating or doing her Royalty duties (she's the Western Stampede Queen this year) but she's too cute to not be dating every minute. I just feel so blessed to have three angels as my sweet sisters that even with the space and busy-ness between us we are there for each other no matter what and I can count on their phone calls when I'm the one thinking I'm 'so busy' that they catch up to me and I'm thankful for it. So, to my 'little' sisters- I love you!

Here's Nat and her youngest, Crew.


Julie and her new talent of making designer cakes- this one's for her friends baby shower.
Jessica in one of her competitions- Go Jess!!

A random time we were together-- missing Nat though.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I miss you too. All three of you! I love you!

Natalie Walker said...

(That was me, Nat, not Shawn saying "I miss you and love you") Although it would probably be true if Shawn were saying it, it was actually me. (I didn't know I was signed into his account!)

Sarah Dowland said...

Sisters are a great blessing aren't they!!! I just wanted you to know that I found your blog, and you are welcome to mine as well. www.xanga.com/sarahdowland.
(aka Sarah Romig) Or, if you think you want to read italian...the one that I am using to respond to your blog is my italian blog.