skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Bedtime Bliss
I have been looking forward to this summer for such a LONG time. I've had big plans of lazy summer days out in the backyard- just catching potato bugs and pushing the kids on the swings, having fun at the pool, going hiking, for walks in the gully and thus far we've been doing it and I'm enjoying each moment of just being mom- - - no calling, no major to-do list, just making a summer of memories. But with all of the fun I still enjoy bedtime. It's so great going into the boys' room and sitting in the rocking chair in the dark and just listening to them- their even breathing, the binkie noises - all the squeaks and sounds. Then checking on the girls is always something new. Where will they have finally fallen asleep? In their beds or on the floor surrounded by books, lately it's been next to the night light with their pillows, blankets and every needed toy. Each day has been so fun but bedtime is bliss!
Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays


No comments:
Post a Comment