So having the fourth baby come soon is nothing like getting ready for the first. I don't have drawers of clothes with the tags on them- instead I have lots of Carson's clothes sitting and ready... I haven't had time to shop and shop even if I wanted to. I didn't go get new bedding or an updated stroller- it's still the same old thing. I haven't spent hours pouring over baby books and seeing how the baby has grown each week, nor have I kept track of pounds gained or how many weeks along I am. It's so different. In some ways I miss the time just pondering about the baby but then I don't feel so bad because I have done all that already and I think I've nearly mastered the baby business (if that's possible anyway). So ready or not- or maybe it's just ready in a different way- baby please just COME!!!
Oh, any good names suggestions send 'em over- we've yet to find the perfect one yet.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays


6 comments:
I felt the same way, and I think I mastered the baby thing too. On to bigger and more complex adventures! I loved the name Gentry or Emery.
This is totally not related to this post, but I was just looking at the 5 month picture of Carson on your main page. He and Crew have a lot of similaries ... it's fun to see cousins look similar!
So when are you do?
Yay Ang! You're back on blogger! I have missed reading about your sweet little family!
You've got your hands full for sure, but you do such a great job. I think you had the baby/mommy thing mastered after round one!
Love you! I think of you often!
Good luck with the upcoming baby! What are you having? I think names are the hardest part. I will think of some and send them your way.
Ang you are a master we knew that from Kaylee! I over heard the name Jackson and I think it is adorable! If you dont want it I will take it lol Scott is also a great name;)
Post a Comment