We're finally to a livable stage at our new home. Nope we're not really all unpacked, that will take a while and if you drop in to say hello the furniture is still where it was the day we moved in- just sitting where ever but "there's still no place like home" and we're happy here.
For Halloween Kaylee is being Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz that's because we have something else new... a tiny puppy (we bought her on our NY trip and brought her home on the airplane. Her name is Liberty, as tribute to wonderful NEW YORK!) She's a little black yorkie-poo. She only weighs about 2 pounds and doesn't get much bigger. She's adorable and even though she loves chewing she's not tough enough to damage much. The girls adore her and loved the surprise of getting her and she's just the right size for a playmate for Carson.
Malorie is the courageous lion from Wizard of Oz and yes she has a fierce growl but she still is our family's tender little spirit that keeps the peace at our house. This week she tipped her chair backwards during lunch and hit the back of her head and cut it bad enough for a run to the urgent care for three staples in her head! It was a little intense but she really was a brave one. I was proud of myself for handling the situation instead of freaking out-even though there was enough blood all over the floor to have been freaking out.
Carson is a green monster/dragon of sorts (maybe he could be connected to the wicked witch of the west somehow). But he looks so cute is his costume I got it anyway- unrelated to Oz and all. He is kind of a terror lately though. He has been teething- over and over and OVER! As of just today I can say that he has six teeth. I hope we're done for a while, four teeth coming in at the same time was killing me!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays


5 comments:
I'm glad things are maybe getting calmer. Did you already find out what you're having. I hope you can come with us to catch up this Saturday! Let me know.
Ang! I'm so glad to see you back! I have missed reading about your sweet family!
ahhhh head wounds! poor little Mal! props to you for not freaking out...i sure would have. i'm looking forward to pictures of my favorite oz girls, so be sure to post them! ;)
Well, your kids sound like they are going to be super cute! I want to come and see the new place when things settle down. don't you love NYC? That is one of my favorite places! How are you feeling?
Hi Angela - It's great to see you back on your blog. I've really missed reading about your cute little family. With your new home, just remember that things will be put away in time. Just keep giving your little cuties lots of hugs and kisses !
Post a Comment