skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 11, 2008
New News
It's official news now... I'm pregnant with baby number four! It's been a rough first trimester but I've finally been given the okay for no more bedrest or endless blood tests and ultrasounds. I am just over 12 weeks along and due in February. We'll have four kids- ages 5 and under- sounds like an adventure!
Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays


6 comments:
Wow, Ang, congrats!! I hope you are feeling better with the rest of the pregnancy! #4 -- wow.
i'm so glad everything turned out alright! it's so exciting and you'll find yourself trying to figure out what to do when Kaylee is in school so a baby will keep you busy.
CONGRATULATIONS ANG!!!!
I'm so glad things are better now!!
I've been worried about you. Hooray for number 4!!
I'll be thinking of you!
~Darla
CONGRATS! #4 thats crazy. I have one and you have 4. LOL! Anyhow thats how life goes sometimes. Good luck with your pregnancy.
CONGRATULATIONS! That is super exciting! Let me know if you need anything, Hailea has been talking about her new friend, and wanting to play, so please let me know we we can help! Jenilyn
There aren't two more deserving parents!
I'm happy for you and really hope the worst of the pregnancy is really over. I hate thinking about
you suffering through.
Here's to baby #4!!!
Post a Comment