skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Taking a tub!
We have some interesting words at our house. One of which we got from Grandma. She got us saying "you want to take a tub?" instead of calling it a bath. And today it was all about "taking a tub"! We have Tyler overnight for a day or so and him and Carson were having a grand time splashing all the water out of the tub... notice they only had about 3 inches to start with. I was trying so hard to get a picture of both of them looking at the camera but also keep their little privates covered-- I gave up on that. I have lots of pictures of splashing, waving toys and swallowing too much water out of toy cups but along with that you may get a flash of something else too. Oh well- they were having fun!



Scott Kids
Kaylee
Malorie
Carson Drew
Lincoln
Liberty and Scout
Ang's Bucket List
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Live outside of Utah
- Compile all my favorite quotes
- Serve a mission with Steve
- Learn sign language
- Become a good swimmer
- Make a snow cave in the mountains and sleep in it
- Create an oil painting
Steve's Bucket List
- Watch the fireworks in Disneyland while riding on Thunder Mountain
- Start a humanitarian project
- Play a musical instument really well
- Find history about someone in my family line that no one has found yet
- See the Northern Lights in Alaska
- Run a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours
- Run a marathon in 4 1/2 hours
- Climb the 10 tallest peaks in Utah
- Compete in a Triathlon
My Like List
- Marking up a book as I read it...which shows that I read it and have favorite quotes in it!
- 'TRYING' to play tennis with my hubby
- Reading books with my kids
- Tall glass of water- no ice and at room temperature
- Days that I can have all the windows and doors open
- Crisp, clean sheets
- Old jeans that fit perfectly
- New white shoes
- Ordering Omlettes at IHOP (means I didn't have to make them!)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays


1 comment:
Hello, your family is so cute! I love reading about you. You can write so well.
Post a Comment