Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poor Carson

It was early, about 7 a.m. when I could hear Kaylee and Malorie already up and playing but Carson was still asleep and the girls weren't in my room asking for breakfast yet so I laid there trying to get a minute or two more of sleep. All of a sudden I heard Carson crying... nearly screaming (I thought he was asleep?!) I jump out of bed and was to his room in an instant. To my utter astonishment Carson was on the floor! How on earth he got there I couldn't figure out except his two big sisters were in there. I instantly concluded that Kaylee had somehow managed to lift him out-- so she was sent to the corner as I tried to console Carson. He settled down after a minute and so I went back to Kaylee to find out how Carson managed to get out of his crib. She explained "she didn't do it -- Malorie did it". I didn't believe it for a second so I put a toy baby in the crib and asked for a replay. Malorie instantly climbed up the crib, "grab Carson armwits", and then.... yep, dropped him over the side. Kaylee then said she tried to put him back in and dropped him too.

I couldn't even wrap my mind around the idea! How do they come up with ideas like this! How is it that Carson is acting okay-- is he really okay?! Well it's now been a couple days later and Carson is still alive and kicking and has no extra wear and tear from his crashing wake up call that I can find.

1 comment:

Natalie Walker said...

Oh my gosh!!!! What a crazy story. Poor Carson indeed. Thank heavens for guardian angels!